[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
ProjectRadio Forum - View topic - Hello from the UK
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hello from the UK 

Post Hello from the UK
Hi everyone, my name is Colin Newbery and I am from the London region of the UK. I know their will be many guys here @ TEK who are already familar with me, but for the benefit of everybody else here is a small bit of my bio. I have been a DJing for 24 years this August and I play minimal techno using Denon CDJ's with the rare spin on the trusty 1210's.

For several years I was a prolific club DJ and co-promotor of one of the UK's underground trance promotions. In more recent years I helped founder Studio206 with my partner Jenny Wren, which I'm sure you guys are familar with through TEK's very own Phil Mac & SneakyG.

I bring a massive wealth of radio experience having played on a large number of net stations following my years on UK pirate radio. I also produce techno and recently signed a 2 year deal with Bombeatz Music.

Hopefully you all will find time to tune in and experience a taste of European techno with me at some point and say hi in chat :D

www.myspace.com/colinnewbery
www.myspace.com/xstudiox206
Don't forget to find our Studio206 group on Facebook

Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Post Re: Hello from the UK
welcome Mate!!! let's get your ass in gear and get Studio206 in full on here...Can't wait till we do our Famous "Saturday Night Takeaway" ...yeah been a long time since we did that show huh? None the less Welcome to your new home...much love to you and ms wren

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:59 am

Post Re: Hello from the UK
Its about time you got your butt on the station and in the forum...welcome to our home! Hope you like it here as much as we do. So glad you came aboard.

Can't wait to hear you play and give our station a taste of your sounds =) We're definitely looking forward to a good Saturday Night Takeaway with you and Jenny!

Talk to you soon! Much love x0x0x

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]